1.5.10

andddd she's home.

i can't believe it's all over. i feel much the same way as i did before leaving; disbelief in how fast it came, except this time i wasn't ready to come back. i have never been so sad to leave a place. i think a large part of it had to do with the awesome group that we had at ADA this semester. but i also loved the language and food and the ability to hop on a train and visit a quaint little town in the tuscan countryside that's been around for centuries. however, besides my family and friends, i missed my room and bagels. my car and starbucks. smoothie king and reservoir drives with my top down.

so, despite having a great last week with my mom and sister, traveling to venice and rome, i am quite happy to be sitting in my room while i type this. so i'm home. and it feels good.

No comments:

Post a Comment